New Home Community Spotlight: Forest Grove
Located just northeast of Raleigh, Zebulon is known for being home to the Carolina Mudcats — a minor league affiliate team of the Milwaukee Brewers. With a population of under 5,000, this town was the ideal location for our newest home community — Forest Grove. Offering residents the absolute best of both worlds, this neighborhood has all of the southern charm you’ve been looking for with the added benefit of urban convenience.
With 11 unique floor plans ranging in size from 2,300 to just under 3,000 sq ft., each model offers its own unique benefits and customizations, including:
- Aesthetically Pleasing Fiber Cement Siding
- 9' Ceilings on Both Floors
- Rear Covered Porch for Early Morning Coffee or Late-Night Stargazing
- Liquid Propane Fireplace with Gorgeous Slate Surround
- Detailed Kitchen Cabinet Crown Molding
- Electric Range for Easy Cleaning
- Stainless Steel GE Appliances
- Beautiful Hardwoods Throughout Living Areas
- Granite Kitchen Countertops with Decorative Tile Backsplash
- Convenient Mud Room Bench Seat
In addition to its proximity to everything Raleigh and RTP have to offer, Forest Grove is also just minutes to charming downtown Zebulon. With historic buildings and family-owned businesses abound, you can’t help but love the small town feel it has to offer. You’ll also be surrounded by delicious mom and pop restaurants, like Barham's, whenever you’re in need of some true southern cookin’!
Nights and weekends can be easily enjoyed at the ballpark, on the green at Zebulon Country Club, or shopping at the local farmers market for the freshest produce around. Everything you need, from groceries and gas to coffee and cleaners, can be found less than 10 miles from your front door at Forest Grove. Not to mention, the ability to easily jump on 64/264 and I-540, making out of town errands, work, or activities a breeze.
Starting from the $400s, this new home community was thoughtfully designed to include just under 40 single-family homes. Don’t let this incredibly rare opportunity pass by — contact us today to learn more and Imagine Life Inside of your future Capitol City home in Forest Grove!