New Home Community Spotlight: Lynn Ridge
Located in Angier, NC — known locally as the town of crepe myrtles — Lynn Ridge is the ideal community for single families looking to put down roots in a growing, yet private, neighborhood. As part of the greater Raleigh-Durham area, Angier provides a quaint getaway from the busier parts of the locale yet sits only 30 minutes from Downtown Raleigh. With an array of unique floor plans and 77 homesites, Lynn Ridge is everything you could want for your next chapter of life.
Starting in the high $200s, the picturesque new homes at Lynn Ridge include:
- Low-Maintenance Vinyl Siding
- Spacious 2-Car Garages
- 9' Ceilings on 1st and 2nd Floors
- Coveted Stainless Steel GE Appliances
- LP Fireplace with Accent Tile Surround
- Electric Range & Electric Water Heater
- Beautiful Hardwoods in the Main Living Areas
- Convenient Built-in Kitchen Double Trash Can
- Your Choice of Stained or Painted Cabinets
- Alluring Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Practical Mud Bench with Hooks
In addition to its proximity to other municipalities, Lynn Ridge is nestled just minutes from downtown Angier and within 2 miles to Jack Marley Park. This scenic recreation area is ideal for family outings, sports games, picnics, or just to enjoy and play. You’ll also be down the road from Dr. Young's Pond Berry Farm — a local berry vineyard that started in the late ‘80s and grows blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and more — the perfect expedition for a sunny Saturday!
This new home community makes everyday living effortless with all your necessities within 10 miles, including all local public schools! Whether you need to go on a mid-day coffee run or stock up on groceries, Lynn Ridge is the epitome of easy living.
Ready to take the next step and explore opportunities in this exciting new neighborhood? Contact us today and Imagine Life Inside of your future Capitol City home!